Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Intro to My Life...

     So, this isn't going to be some fluff piece blog that I will feel compelled to write in everytime someone demands it.  I will make every effort to write in this blog once every other week to let people in on my life.  I've put myself out there for the last seven years, and I've never had an online blog like Blogger or anything else like it.  I did keep a MySpace Blog for almost two years before I got rid of it.

     I go by Falco Polaris on the internet.  Too many psychotic lunitics out there in cyberspace to give out my real name, but I'm really not too hard to find.  All one has to do is dig deep enough in cyberspace and they'll find out my real name.  I am original, deep and full of insight that might make you see the world in a different light than you might already see it in.
     My life hasn't been easy.  I am a diagnosed Schizoaffective, Depressive Type.  I also suffer from siezures.  I have a great support system and a strong sense of faith that I have been called by a higher power to give hope to those who search for it.  I have more support than I need and all the support I want in my life.  My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has seen me through my darkest hours and brought me into a light like no other.

     My family is the most important thing in my life.  I've never wanted for anything because of them.  My mom and dad have been there for me through everything and have never wavered in their support of my path in life.  Granted they've disagreed with the path I've taken from time to time, but they've let me make those mistakes.  I do have a sister who is married with three kids.  Her and I haven't seen eye to eye much either, but we do love each other.
     I have never been able to make friendships that easy.  I've relied on the internet to keep friendships I've had over the course of time and (cyber)space, never taking the time to savor any.  I guess that dates back to my adolescence, when I moved what seemed like every three or four months to a different address in a different town.  I'd loose touch and not want to try keeping in touch due to being busy in the new place.

     I have a son.  He is everything that I was when I was a child.  He's headstrong, stubborn and my Mini-Me.  Every time I see him, it's like looking in a mirror, because the similarities never cease to amaze me.  I love him with my heart and soul.  As much as friends and family are my past and present, my son is my future.  He is everything I've wanted and more than I deserve.

     Can I ask for anything else in life??  Yes, I can.  I'd love to hold a girl my age close to my mind, body, heart and soul.  Until I have that, I won't feel complete.  There have been a few take a chance since I got divorced in 2007.  None of them have been able to keep and hold my interest, though.  I'm just having too much fun being single and enjoying my life as a single, non-custodial father.  Should one come along to hold my interest, than I will be happy and rejoice.  She'll have to be everything I need and want and more than I deserve.

The following is where you can find Falco Polaris flying high at:

http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodandrewkunzeman
http://www.facebook.com/hollywoodandrewkunzeman
htttp://www.twitter.com/FalcoPolaris

No comments:

Post a Comment